Dive into real examples that are bringing sustainable results to cities and communities around Europe! These 15 ‘triple-win’ case studies emanate from the INHERIT database of over 100 European examples of sustainable practices and were selected for their inclusive approaches to improving health, increasing health equity and integrating the environment into all planning and decision-making processes.
More information on these 15 case studies can be found in four INHERIT reports:
- Success Factors, Barriers and Future of Intersectoral Cooperation: A Qualitative Evaluation of 12 Triple-win Case Studies – Executive Summary, read more
- Creating Triple-Wins for Health, Equity and Environmental Sustainability: Elements of Good Practice Based on Learning from the INHERIT Case Studies, read more
- Quantitative and Qualitative Evaluations of Impacts and Benefits of Nine INHERIT Case Studies – Forthcoming
- Success Factors, Barriers and Future of Intersectoral Cooperation: A Qualitative Evaluation of 12 Triple-win Case Studies (Full report) – Forthcoming
- Cost-benefit analysis of four INHERIT case studies – Forthcoming